The Afriquespoir center (CAE) is a work of the Comboni districts that are located in the subcontinent of Francophone Africa, including the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Togo-Ghana-Benin, the Central African Republic and Chad. It was created in 1998, with the publication of the first issue of Afriquespoir magazine.
The work of the center is that of missionary animation which consists in awakening and increasing the missionary awareness of the local Churches through the means of communication. This Comboni ecclesial, liberating work is open to the promotion of vocations.
It aims to offer its collaboration in the various AM activities, in particular through:
- The publication of a periodic review
- Prepare and send materials for mission animation
- Communication and training AM
- Connection with the various missionary agencies in the sector
- Animation of groups (Libota Comboni, Cenacles of missionary prayers, etc.)
- The publication of books and their distribution especially in parishes.